Friday, January 29, 2010

Brestfeeding Husband Has Anyone Ever Bled Like This?

Has anyone ever bled like this? - brestfeeding husband

I spoke with my doctor. It is not known. I had a £ 8 Nina 9 Oz Push 3 to 6 months. I was bleeding badly for 14 hours. I bled for 2 weeks after birth, flooding a towel in a minute, several times a day. Doc said everything is good to visit at 1 a.m. to 8 p.m., one week. He again began to bleed 8 1 / 2 weeks. Doc says normal. Docs changed. Approximately 3 months after birth bleeding me every time my husband and I had sex. We stopped bleeding. I am brestfeeding and have my first period last month. It was 9 days, and so heavy that regularly flooded and I could hardly get out of bed. My doctor told me to pay PROGEST message for 10 days per month to my time. I started a new era now for 10 people. He told me to bleed for a week or less. I ordered a histerectemy. 28 W / 3 children, "her husband vasecemy 2 months ago. Doc said to wait and see. What would you do, knowing that it will continue until December (s) on the next visit? Please help, thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Graco for baby Copyright © 2009 Designed by CLO's Dizain | Premium Wp Themes | Premium Wp Themes | Icon Sets
Free Blogger Templates | Free Blogger Templates. Blogger Templates by Blogger Templates and Blogger Templates